Download the official information pack with all the details about 2015's eventSounds Good →
Who were the winners of the 2015 Ski Championships? Check out your time hereLet's Go →
Come and see all the lovely things people have written about us in the mediaSee More →
Our favourite photographic memories from recent years - were you there?Find Out →
The City Ski Championships are gathering Momentum and coming to Verbier from 4th to 7th February 2016, an exciting step forward for the event.
The event hubs will be the W and Montpelier hotels in Verbier and highlights will include:
• Financial Times Alpine Forum at W Hotel
• Race registration, welcome reception and dinner at the W Hotel
• Comedy Club after dinner at the W Hotel
• All racing, ski clinics and finish paddock on Verbier’s fantastic north facing race course
• Prize giving gala dinner on the mountain at Mouton Noir on Saturday with a top live band
• Momentum Ski Festival Weekend après-ski programme and Thursday welcome dinner centred around Verbier’s best venues
This is a unique opportunity for an amazing ski weekend in this prestigious resort. A chance for racers and guests alike to enjoy Verbier’s excellent skiing domain and buzzing après-ski.
Watch this space for the detailed programme to be announced.
We are managing to keep the costs to a similar level as Crans Montana in certain hotels. A price list of package costs can be found here.
In order to get the best value hotels, please contact Jessica ASAP on 020 7183 6096 or by email.
The 16th City Ski Championships, staged for the last four years at the handsome Swiss resort of Crans Montana, proved to be a natural theatre of high jinks, hilarity and winter sporting derring-do – happily counterbalanced by exercising the grey matter at the now well-established Financial Times Alpine Forum.